NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svanhild Nyberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:48:50 +0100
Hi!
I use an electric coffeegrinder to powder my sugar.  The coffee-
grinder
works faster, but of course with smaller amounts at one time. So
you have to repeat the process.  I think the coffegrinder gives a
finer textured powdered sugar.
(I never uses the grinder to coffee, I don't like it. The
powdered sugar will take "the smell" of coffee with it too the
cake, so be careful to ear and clean the grinder before you use
it)
Svanhild