NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:41:03 -0500
Janine,
Thanks for answering the allergic shiners question.  I knew they meant an
allergty to something but didn't realize it was specifically dairy.   We have
really gotten bad lately and cheese/yogurt & pudding have been eaten freely.
 (Smacking hand... bad Mommy for buying it in the first place!)  In some ways
these mild allergies are frustrating because the reaction is subtle.  But I
am grateful they don't have the severe reactions.   Younger son has been
eating alot of yogyert lately an his shiners are getting dark, he has been
having a bad rash too.  Thanks for the tip Carrie!
Darla