NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kay Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 23:59:34 -0800
We've discovered that the only way that none of us react to the turkey is
to buy one from the health food store, ie Nature's or Whole Foods or
whatever you local one is called.  They don't add anything to the turkey
and if you ask the guy behind the counter you can find out the turkey's
history, usually no chemicals, etc.  Now what did that turkey eat?? Beats
me? But the friendly butcher will probably know. They make it their
business to cater to people who are fussy (like us)about what they put in
their bodies. You usually do have to order ahead.Thanks for reminding me!

Bon apetit!
Kay Peterson