NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:06:51 +0000
Janine wrote:

> I have not written in a long time but have been following this whole
> debate for days.  My question is, am I the only one who found Ilya and
> Robert Husby to be just as "rude, childish, etc" as Robert Cohen.  One
> cannot argue with oneself.  Were these other people removed also?
> Idea?  Try removing them and reinstating R. Cohen.

Personally, I didn't find Ilya to be rude or childish.  To be honest,
I don't remember Roberrt Husby's posts so I won't comment on him.
Ily asked Robert Cohen to support his statements.  That's not rude or
childish.  Robert Cohen's reaction to those requests was sarcasm.
That is childish.

Laura
ICQ# 5152233

"Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
       --- Tick's mind

"Is this a warm moment or should we be disturbed?"
       --- the Tick