NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy Cralle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:38:30 -0400
We use Food Lion brand semi-sweet and sometimes Great Value (Walmart) brand
semi-sweet.  Read the labels carefully. My daughter is extremely allergic
(with immediately tingling of throat and mouth upon any dairy exposure), but
she loves these and has not had any trouble.  Bless you on your new journey.
There is lots of help out there including this this so don't ever be shy
about "butting in".