NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 15:58:22 -0700
Helen,

Someone on the non-dairy list wrote that she had talked to
Hershey's about Special Dark (she was looking for lactose,
not milk protein) and they told her that Special Dark is
made on the same line as milk chocolate (but of course they
clean the machinery first - HA!).  If this is true we still
won't be able to try it - can't take a chance.  I tried to
call Hershey but they're closed already.

Is this true of the "old formula" Special Dark, or just the
"new formula" Special Dark?  Do you know for sure?  I hate
to order it and be unable to use it!

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!