NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:22:33 -0500
Hi Guys,

  My sister in law just called and told me that her milk allergic son had a
reaction to Hummus. I have no idea what this is other than some type of
mid-eastern dip. She got it from her sister who no longer has the ingreds.
but said that she was sure that there is no milk products in it. Anyone had
any experience with this? I tried a web search but came up with nothing
mostly other than Hummus is usually made with Chick peas, sesame paste and
some others but no milk that I could see in the traditional recipes. Any
ideas?

Keep the Faith ;-)

Rita
A.S.K. Inc. (Allergic Specific Kids Inc.)
mailto:[log in to unmask]