NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:58:24 -0800
I wasn't trying to get a major debate going. I was just pointing out how allergies and lactose intolerant are classified as two seperate things but that the tricky wording is actually implying it is the same thing. I just find a lot of politics in the medical field that can tend to make things more complicated than what they need to be. I haven't found the personal email yet as I get a great number of emails, but I will respectfully read it and reply when I get to it. I stated I didn't expect that everyone would agree with me and it's clear that I was right about that as well. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I'm sure some on the talk list see my point while others obviously don't see where it makes sense. I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it. The last thing i will add, however, is I am entitled to add my input just as much as the next person, whether or not it maintains the status quo. Usually if it doesn't that means there is more to be learned. The status
 quo can be very stifling and opressive, so I research information outside of that so I know I am well informed. Nonetheless, let's go back to our regularly scheduled milk allergy discussing.
  Sue

Bored stiff? Loosen up...