NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Twogood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 12:51:43 -0800
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> > >  Today I did not receive any No-milk mail.

> >  Me neither, Susan. it's just quiet.
> >
> >  Max
>
> I guess maybe we milked it for all it's worth?
>
> George

I was attracted by the controversy and the sharing of revolutionary
information. My offering, open for discussion, is that most neck pain,
back pain, headaches, peripheral neuropathies, rheumatoid arthritis,
tonsillitis, digestive disorders, many skin problems, learning disorders,
and female problems----to name a few----are caused by milk and dairy
foods. The public ought to know this. Sufferers of these disorders ought
to be able to ask questions and seek help. Intellectuals ought to argue
about it.

We used to have great discussions with Illya and Robert, arguements about
milk, what was bad about it. Illya wanted intellectual stroking and to
continue to drink milk. Robert wanted to irritate and stimulate. He did.

Now the site has become a recipe forum for people who want to eat foods
that taste like dairy foods, but aren't. It's like the people who want to
cut back on salt, but still taste it. Or the people who want to cut back
on sugar, but still get a sweet taste from some chemical poison.

I say, learn to enjoy the foods that nature provides, and stop being milk
wanna be's.

There---did that tick anybody off?

Robert wasn't boring, but the site sure is now.

DT