NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:41:42 -0600
On the subject of "informing your server of your allergy"... I ordered a
salad... told them I was allergic to milk... Asked if there was any dairy in
the salad... Went through the ingredient list on the salad dressing bottle
(they actually brought it to the table for me)... made certain there was no
dairy of any kind in the coating on the chicken in the salad... It came to
the table with grated cheese on the salad. When I finished flipping out on
the waitress, she said, "Oh, sorry. The salads come premade that way. Do you
want me to take it off for you?"
We got up and left.
Pammi