NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Theresa Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:38:06 -0500
Here are most of my "old standbys". My son is allergic to dairy and egg, but not MSG. I don't only buy OU-Parve foods - but rather read the ingredients and call the manufacturers or "food challenge" with the food. My son is anaphylactic to dairy and egg, but as long as you stick with big manufacterers, I have not encountered a cross-contamination issue.

Kroger Yellow cake mix
Original Life Savers
Smarties
Dum Dum suckers
Ghiradelli Brownie Mix (use egg replacer)
Mother's Oatmeal Raisin and Iced Oatmeal cookies
Lays Original and BBQ potato chips
Ruffles Original and BBQ potato chips
Original flavor Wheat Thins
Gerber veggie crackers
Gerber animal crackers
Pioneer Original Biscuit mix
Iron Kids Bread
Earth Grains French Rolls and other breads (read the label - some are OK)
Corn Pops cereal
Apple Jacks cereal
Cherrios and Apple-Cinnamon Cheerios
Honey-Maid Graham Crackers
Bread Du Jour original breadsticks
Tyson diced chicken breast, crispy baked breast tenders and southwest seasoned breast strips
Manwich original sloppy joe mix
poptarts (cherry, grape, apple-cinnamon)
Grandma Millina's Organic Pasta Rings in Tomato Sauce (organic spaghetti-O's - at the health food store) - also 123s pasta
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix

Good luck!

Theresa Ray