NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 23:22:49 -0600
Listmates,

I spent more than an hour this evening sending e-mails to every major
network, National Public Radio, and other media services requesting an
investigation of the second recall of EpiPens in the last six months.

Perhaps if everyone here did the same thing someone would look into this
serious problem.  Just my two cents.........  Most network e-mail
addresses or forms are found on the cover page of their website.

Deborah