NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:11:16 EST
I was just composing this when I saw Don's excellent post, so I just wanted
to add my two cents. I'm one of the members who gets the no-lactose group as a
digest, which means one long running email with all of your posts in it. I get
a lot of info from this group, and I really liked this thread - but it was
almost impossible to follow, with all of the quoting of every letter in it's
entirety, over and over again. The actual messages are virtually lost. As Don
pointed out, just a snippet of the previous post will usually do.
I know most of you probably don't think about the Digest readers, so I just
wanted to give you a glimpse of the problem. Anyhow, thanks in advance -
ER