NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:11:04 -0400
>I went through several cartons of their chocolate, and a
>few vanila (on cereal), but started having problems.  It's entirely
>possible it was just coincidence and that I was getting cross
>contamination in dinners/lunches eating out.

Or, worse: you may be like me and, with the increased consumption, you may
be getting sensitized to soy. One way to test this is to have some tofu
(also high in soy protein) and watch for similar symptoms.

But it could also be the minute dairy contamination.

Mark Feblowitz

My shared experience is no substitute for proper medical care.
Any recommendation of any product or service is strictly as a satisfied
customer.