NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:00:16 -0500
Thanks Mark, and everyone who replied, for your advice on my nephew. I thought I
would give you an update:

He is now hospitalized with near respitory failure due to RSV and/or pneumonia.
They can't seem to keep his oxygen saturation up. Apparently, he has a
combination of things and the doctors are concerned and intrigued. I will be
interested to know whether his chronic coughing and mucous build-up will be
allergy related or not.

He is going for a slew of allergy tests as soon as he is well, so I will let you
know if it is indeed a dairy allergy.

Thanks again, and let me wish you all a heartfelt Happy Holidays!
Lori, who has to sacrifice sour cream on her perogies!