IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 08:17:23 -0800
Every few months I announce that the iris list exists and invite new
subscribers.  Please forward this message to lists and people I have
missed that you think might be interested.

iris (information, referral, and internet sightings) is a People Who
(www.peoplewho.org) one-way announcement list.   Messages are a remix
of announcements of conferences and news of interest to people who
experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions, occasional forwards
from other lists, some URL's, sometimes a quotation, some times a
political call to action.

Subscribe from the web
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=iris&A=1 or
use e mail to [log in to unmask] to
send the command
subscribe iris <your name>

(Iris is the goddess of the rainbow and the messenger of the gods)

Sylvia Caras
www.peoplewho.org