IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:02:11 -0700
Families, Systems, and Health announces the continuation of its
creative writing feature to accompany the existing poetry column.
Fifty-five word stories are brief pieces of creative writing which
use elements of poetry, prose, or both to encapsulate key experiences
in health care. We are seeking submissions of 55-word stories to
consider for publication in the fall 2011 issue of Families, Systems,
and Health. We will consider pieces of exactly 55 words (excluding
title) in poetry or prose style which give insight into key moments
of the healing arts.

Submissions for the column will be due by May 15, 2011. Please
indicate "Fifty-five
word story" in the submission.

Colleen T. Fogarty, MD, MSc; FSH Fifty-Five Word Story Editor
Carol Edelstein, MSW; FSH Poetry Editor
Colleen T. Fogarty, MD, MSc; Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine

(The alert I read has no address, no email, so I'm guessing below
might be the way to submit.

http://www.jbo.com/jbo3/submissions/dsp_jbo.cfm?journal_code=fsh2 )