IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:15:33 -0700
I've been buoyed by reading about Occupy, following on Facebook and
other news sites.  And I've visited Occupy Santa Cruz some.  This
blog URL below is from Andrew Breitbart - while I don't agree with
what he is writing I am posting because I am fascinated by the
spin.  Since the same spin happens around mental health/mental
illness and other issues, I'm posting this as informative.

Sylvia

"Buoyed by extended unemployment benefits, aided by Obamacare
provisions that let 26-year-olds stay on their parents health
insurance, living off generous public pensions, and tolerated
(barely) by private and public landowners, the activists of Occupy
are, at least in part, an apparently comfortable lot who dream of
revolution, not reform. "

http://biggovernment.com/jpollak/2011/10/27/learning-from-hamas-how-occupy-is-using-human-shields-veterans-the-young-the-old-the-disabled/

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"