IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alison Hymes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:29:08 -0400
The author of the article I linked to in the last IRIS message wrote me to
let me know that the California forced treatment law has not necessarily
passed as of yet.  It did pass the state assembly and was on the senate
floor for a third reading as of last week but it is not clear if senators
voted on it before they went home after passing the budget.  For updates on
this bill (AB 2357), please go to http://delphinegrrl.googlepages.com/events
or go to the California state senate website and enter 2357 in the bill
number field.  My apologies for misreading the headline and here's hoping my
subject line ultimately turns out to be wrong this session.