IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:06:27 -0700
"When it comes to patients being active managers of their own health
and healthcare, we learned that it's not just important to record
observations from the clinical experience; personal observations of
health as we go about our daily lives are equally critical.
Information about how you feel and what you experience on an ongoing
basis needs to be easily integrated into clinical processes because
these observations reveal trends that enable care to be vastly
improved and tailored to patients' realities."

<http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/rwj-foundation-issue-24-million-hit-grants>http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/rwj-foundation-issue-24-million-hit-grants

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"