IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:13:00 -0700
... a good inscription

It is the Jewish High Holy Days now and each year
I like to reflect on the past twelve months.  For
me it has been a time of basking in the warmth of
the appreciation of my colleagues and confusion
about what work I would next like to do.

However, I see a pattern -- my interest in
connection – which sometimes manifests through
the field of relational psychology, sometimes
through communication technology and this list,
and sometimes through my belief that everything affects everything.

That connection makes it doubly important for us
all to have a healthy and productive new year and
a good inscription for the year ahead.

Sylvia

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"