IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:34:59 -0800
"But, because that "re-creation" is still about how hospitals,
doctors, and insurers can make money, not about how we can provide
the best health care for the most people, it is re-arranging deck
chairs on the Titanic. If, when, we hit that proverbial iceberg and
the ship goes down, many people will be hurt. Sure, just as on the
Titanic, it will be the poor people on the lowest decks who get hit
the worst. Then, the middle class. And even some of the rich, and
some of the officers will go down. But, if you are a betting person,
you bet on the most privileged being the most likely to survive; you
would have been right in on the 1912 sinking of the boat, and you'd
be right 100 years later in health care."

http://medicinesocialjustice.blogspot.com/2012/01/cui-bono-is-healthcare-financing-about.html

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"