IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 13:21:08 -0700
From: Zora Miller

“It’s a shift from having our mental health defined by the content of
our thoughts,” Dr. Hayes said, “to having it defined by our relationship
to that content — and changing that relationship by sitting with,
noticing and becoming disentangled from our definition of ourselves.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/27/health/research/27budd.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&ei=5070&en=6e9d0d5b0a0a0724&ex=1212552000&emc=eta1