IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:29:09 -0800
Should we all take more responsibility for our lifestyles and get
fitter so the risk of future medical problems is reduced?

Doing that would cut the numbers on medication and lower the bills
for future taxpayers.

Or perhaps people may feel that in a civilised 21st Century economy
there is an entitlement to the best life-enhancing treatments and
drugs medical science can offer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30418580

www.peoplewho.org