IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:02:28 -0800
"[F]or seizing the reins of the global media, for founding and
framing the new digital democracy, for working for nothing and
beating the pros at their own game, Time's Person of the Year for
2006 is you."

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/time-names-you-its-person/story.aspx?guid=%7B44046F13-2E25-4EED-BD40-0954DF5C22FB%7D

(People Who have been here seeding this involvement since 1993.  I
think this grass-roots recognition from Time of local initiative that
then reaches a tipping point is the wonder of this communication
technology.   I'm very proud of us for being a part of this.  Kudos
to each of you now reading this.  Sylvia)

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"