IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:20:02 -0800
I'd like to put a statement on the People Who web page:

People Who joins in supporting the international Convention on the
Rights of Persons with Disabilities
<http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/enable/rights/ahcfinalrepe.htm>adopted
December 13, 2006, appreciates the inclusion of the voices of People
Who throughout the process (People Who, MindFreedom, and WNUSP were
accredited to the meetings), and looks forward to continuing to use
electronic tools for global advocacy.

Let me know if you'd like to make any changes, additions, ...

Sylvia

www.peoplewho.org