IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:38:20 -0700
We are currently building an online list of civil society
organizations that include persons with disabilities in their work, in
order to facilitate knowledge sharing and network building. If you
would like your organization to be listed on our website, kindly reply
to [log in to unmask] with the following information by Monday 16 June 2008
(with the Subject: civil society contacts)

1. Organization name
 2. Organization website address
3. Country or region of activities

 Please note that a disclaimer will be included on the website stating
the following: 'The below contacts and information are provided as a
convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not
constitute endorsement of or an approval by the United Nations of any
of the products, services, or opinions of the corporation,
organization, or individual. The United Nations bears no
responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of their
statements and opinions.'

www.peoplewho.org