IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:59:45 -0800
In October, St Johns wrote to all list owners: The University is no
longer in a position to support the Maelstrom
List Service.  As of February 1, 2006, St. John's will discontinue the service.

This was not unexpected, and some of the owners had already organized
a non-profit and a team and were working with LISTSERV to provide
list hosting.  Some 200 lists have migrated to ICORS
http://icors.net/ .  Donations from owners and subscribers are
appreciated and are not required.  I have already paid the $20
suggested for each owner (not each list).

All the lists are powered by L-Soft's LISTSERV(R) list management
software. For more information, go to:

If you filter your incoming mail, note the From: address has
changed.    Also check your spam traps and allow this new address

Use [log in to unmask] to send email commands to the
Listserv software
http://listserv.icors.org/archive/IRIS.html will give web access to
the list archives
	to conserve space at St Johns, I have only been maintaining six
months of iris archives; from now on I 	will not delete old archives

I have changed some headers and web page listings - if you see
anything that still mentions maelstrom, please let me know.

Sylvia

People Who experience mood swings, fear,
voices and visions: each other on the internet
www.peoplewho.org