IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:52:35 -0800
Judi Chamberlin's  health is declining (COPD) and she's made the
decision to enter a home hospice care program.    She writes "It
would be great to hear from old friends, as well as from people whom
I haven't met on a personal level but have interacted with at
conferences and the like.   Please feel free to e-mail me at
[log in to unmask]  Being in touch with people who share my values and
care about the issues that are so important to me is becoming
evermore important.   Some people are nervous about "saying the wrong
thing" or "not knowing what to say."  Telling me about the things you
are doing will help me to feel that I'm still a part of the work of
so many people over the years to make it possible for each person to
make the fundamental decisions that affect his or her life,
regardless of "illness" or "disability."   Warm regards, Judi "