IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:53:48 -0700
" I see childhood trauma as ranging from the
extreme, which is common, to the mild, which is
so much MORE common that few even notice it at
all, much less call them by its proper name.  I
view the norm in our culture as being highly
traumatized, and I view the average, and even
above-average, childhood as being extremely
traumatic – and the average parent as lacking
both awareness of this and deep empathy for the child."

<http://www.iraresoul.com/>http://www.iraresoul.com/

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"