IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:54:07 -0700
[I've been asked by a very careful IRIS reader to send a caveat about
this website and links, that it is Orwellian and hateful spin ... A
reminder, then, to always read carefully, consider the consequences
of the positions, remember nothing is neutral, and the most
transparent messaging admits its interests and bias.  And please note
that I send links that catch my own attention, or that I think you
might have missed.  Catching my attention is not the same as my
endorsing.  Thanks to everyone for letting me know what matters.  Sylvia }

http://world-information.org/trd/intro

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"