IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2015 17:35:42 -0700
I was so focused on not creating extravagant
attention to an annual event that even Facebook
didn't tell you that I turned 80 yesterday.

Family and close friends respected my wish for no
gifts and a low key acknowledgment. (I did get
emails from Canadian Pharmacies, Medicare, and FlyerTalk.)

But in so stressing no big parties, no big focus,
no surprises, NPR's pledge drive today helped me
realize that I didn't think about what I would like.

As a way to mark the day, I'd appreciate
donations to build up the MHCAN reserve account.

I recently joined the board, and one aim is to
strengthen our financial stability by building
the reserve account up to $60,000. Then, when
government is late in paying for our contracted
services, we still comfortably pay bills and meet payroll.

www.MHCAN.org (NB: page has sound accompaniment.
Scroll down to donate link – PayPal or Credit Card - Server may be slow.)

or

MHCAN
1051 Cayuga
Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Check Memo: Reserve Account

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"