INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:19:19 -0800
Kristen Leigh:
> I want to learn Interlingua, but I don't know how to
> do it.  Could you help me?

Write to Paul LeCorde <[log in to unmask]>.  He's
looking for students for an on-line class for the
language.

> Ich will Interlingua lernen, aber ich weiß nicht wie
> ich kann es tun. Kennen Sie mir helfen?

"... wie ich es tun kann. Können Sie...", nicht wahr?

> Jeg vil lerne Interlingua, men jeg hvett ikke
> hvordan jeg kunne gjøre det.  Kann du hjelpe meg?

Que lingua es isto?  Io es presque certe que illo
es un lingua germanic, sed non germano, svedese, o
nederlandese.  Forsan danese?

Amike salutas,
Thomas/Tomaso ALEXANDER.
www.NightinGael.Net
---Anything below this line is not from Thomas ---