INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rich Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:48:05 +0100
Hey Paul,

A very random e-mail - but I'm a fellow English Interlingua learner, and
have noted in the recent conversations floating around that new learners
are finding it pretty tricky to pick Interlingua up. I confess I found the
same.

I saw you're a programmer - by trade I'm a digital product manager / UX
designer and just wondered if you thought it might be an idea to
collaborate with one of the old guard on building a really straightforwards
digital tool for people to learn the language? I'm thinking along the lines
of Duolingo (could even try and get the language onto their platform) and
Memrise. If that's something you'd be interested in, or have time for, I'd
love to talk more.

Best,

Rich