INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ion-Mihail Iosif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:43:17 -0800
Yes, of course, a correct spelling manner is not quite
your strong feature. You misspelled even my name (it's
a Spanish influence!). Yeah, a good opportunity to
smile. That means it is true Interlingua helps us all
to have some good time. Be assured you became a good
friend of mine since this evening. Just for your
information, I am a professional translator for twenty
European languages. We could share opinions every
night. Ante pauc minutos io ha finite de preparar un
texto pro le sito www.interlingua.com/infonational.

Accepta mi expression de mi alte estima, car Tim.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

--
Archivos e disabonar: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/INTERLNG.html