GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Philip Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2024 12:26:36 -0700
Do you think if Susan Rice were president that they’d have to fit her with a pair of testicles?  Maybe not.

Nice to see that you think POTUS is all about appearances. In such a media rich environment it’s probably what matters in the fight for survival. Getting the most women. Impacting the gene pool.  All that evolutionary stuff.

Phil

PS. Hope you make it WELL beyond the November elections.