GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Philip Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:33:15 -0700
Leanne
I live in a very red state. I am a vocal Haley supporter. I am actually FOR her as opposed to just against Trump. I can talk that up. I can caucus for her. But I am one person. I am soon to leave Facebook, but while there I will be a voice for her and against Trump. I won’t look and sound like I’m not supporting him to some people, because also will likely want him to make the country energy independent again, and I think there need a to be a revision of the green new deal that builds more infrastructure to support it rather than just demanding everyone buy an electric car. If Trump is elected I will oppose him weakening NATO and pulling support for Ukraine. But so what? Will I go off the deep end and join the crazies on the left who are sure to riot and run amok?  No.

As far as Trump dismantling the checks and the podcast to which you referred, what happened to people’s memory?  There’s too much resistance. What I fear more than Trump becoming Hitler is civil conflict between the left and right. Linda and I went to see a movie last night and one of the previews of coming attracted for a movie titled “Civil War.”  It was not funny. Not intertaining. Too close to home. We’ve all been involved in a kind of cold civil war for a few years. I fear it turning hot.

Phil
Sent from my iPhone