GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 20:03:10 -0000
Keep roasting this "person" Ma Boy! You speak for me entirely. When this
phony character showed up here, I was willing to give him the benefit of the
doubt (that he's a patriotic civil servant, who only cares to set the record
straight, and eventually see justice prevail back home.) As it turns out,
Prince was right about the fellow from the word "go." Despite his professed
neutrality, EVERYTHING this "person" has written here is geared towards
casting doubt on substantive negative reports about this criminal govt we
have. And as if that's not enough, he's still gloating about the opposition
defeat in the by-elections. He keeps proclaiming that it's more than
vote-buying that cost the UDP E. Kiang. Yet, despite KB's questions, he
hasn't been able to put forward one single reason why anyone would vote for
this govt's puppet in Kiang. Mr. Neutral indeed! Very bizarre, this one is.
He's desperate to wiggle out of the web of (his own) lies and deceit that he
has been trapped in. He's a classic "educated" APRC supporter: an amnesiac
by convenience, a sycophant by necessity, a hypocrite by design, and utterly
selfish to the core. What a disgrace! His types make me so sick I want to
puke. As long as they continue trying to peddle lies here, they'll get
nothing but grief. Don't let up, I'm totally with you...

Saul.