GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Manjang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:48:28 EST
Hi Dr. Saidy
Congratulations and God bless you. We are all trying to get there one day.
This is a wonderful achievement and we are all proud of you guys. I hope we
have many more to follow suit. I know very soon, hopefully by the turn of the
century we will see another Ph.D. holder added to the few. May the Almighty
guide you in your career? Amen.
Brother  Ousman Manjang