GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:54:30 EDT
Mr Sallah,
At your pleasure, I will always be available to iron out, very sincerely,
any difference we have.  Probably you are not aware about this fact, but you
used to be my hero back then in my adolescence, and whilst attending Sixth
Form at GHS.  You can ask Bye Ceesay at Lancaster St, who once served your
party, PDOIS, as an opposition candidate at Banjul North Constituency.  He
is a very good friend of mine for years.
Like I said before Mr Sallah, you choose to be a politician to champion the
interests of all Gambians, myself included. It is my duty then to challenge
anything you wish to offer the Gambian public.  Please do not expect me to
write you love letters and be a servile deciple.  That will be a great
disservice to you, the Gambians and everything you claim to stand for.  I
believe we can agree on this.

Greetings and best of luck!

Ebou Jallow