GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:33:35 EST

Men, I don't think I can keep up with your latitude in comprehension. I am
therefore all the way behind you if you promise temperance in demarche.

I do want to share something with you though. You indicated Einstein spoke
from a position of contemporaneous experiences of Nazism. And that he emigrated
 to the US. When he emigrated, it may have been a rude awakening to find a
variance of crime and criminality in the US. Have you read Einstein's notes  on
the ware of his new home? In effect, it is the nature  of crimes/evil and the
character of the councillor/s that augurs  grainer review. You could say that
when he spoke from experience of Nazism, he  were not aware of yonder evil or
councillors. That is the domain of hindsight.  ANd that is where I wished to
share comparative sociologies.

It is worth looking into if only to yield the harbinger of E=mc^2.

I don't think if the tabloid were for sale for a farthing, that you would
have subscribed. FYI, I have never visited Freedom online Tabloid and I do not
intend to for what I may be missing yonder. There is a larger value of freedom
 of expression and scope of punishment.

Even with the above ideas and if you are not to be deterred, I am in  support
of your principles if you conclude there is no more appropriate  deterrence.

Haroun Masoud. MQDT. Darbo. Over and out.

In a message dated 11/10/2007 7:42:50 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,