GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saihou Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:39:31 -0000
Brothers,the same feelings again,as you said we should look at the election
results with sober minds.I am of the opinion that you do not respect the
will of the Gambian people,all information you need to know is,the Gambian
people believes that its the A.P.R.C. that can change their lives.What type
of patiotism are you calling for.We are here,we know which government serve
us best.The A.P.R.C is a party that comes to stay.I would like to tell you
that the A.P.R.C is not interested in buying cards,you are right Baba Jobe
did not show up with a matchet asking people to vote for A.P.R.C then what
were you doing that you can't help the opposition to win the
Bye-elections.The central Badibu national assembly election coming in
january 2002 (insallah)is going to the A.P.R.C.
                Thanks,Jabou Joh,for your analysis,i think its you who lacks
understanding of government to its people that's why you think A.P.R.C
should not win the elections.But we the Gambians knew wwhat the A.P.R.C paty
means to us,and for your information we will freeze all the parties in to
the A.P.R.C party.
          THANKS S.B.