GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:24:11 -0800
Hi Yus,
I am sorry that you missed the game. Jatto's performance was ok, but they were beaten4-1. Jatto is indeed a very fine player, he has speed and ball skills, i am of the view that he would function better if played as a twin center forward or midfielder. As for Ebou Sillah, he a phenominal left footer, who can dribble past any defender, he is also doing very well in the Belgian league. There are other players like Idrissa Sonko also playing in Holland. Regarding the tape of these players, Willie Abraham will be a good person to contact or maybe Tombong would be able to help with clips of these players.
The Scorpions are presently preparing for the Zone 11, and maybe we would finally find a way of winning it this year.
Pasamba