GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:01:14 EDT
Ousman 'Snake' Bojang;
Brother, I have to commend you for being so adept in the snakish arts of
deception and camouflage.  This is what my email is all abou; how Ous Snake
Bojang managed to blend into the anti-Jammeh crowd then at the most opportune
moment shift allegiances to the APRC.  Probelm is you do not even have the
'kahonas' to come out and state you political position.  Instead, we have
been regaled with phrases like 'proud fence sitter' and such.  Your behavior
is the type charlatans are impostors are tagged with.  And as of now, you are
still to prove that you do not deserve this tag.  This is what you need to be
ashamed of, not your acheivements or personal status, though I doubt that the
image of a 'Snakie the Clown' which keeps on popping in my head each time you
post your rambling and nonsensical diatribes here is far from the truth.

This is not about Ous Bojang per say, it has more to do with your conduct on
the L.  But sadly Ous Snake Bojang is still to get this essential fact
hammered into his thick skull.

Till later,
Snake