GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 20:13:28 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Jabou and Alasana,
 Can you people truthly proove to me that the email was not a phoney, a trap
 by some very dirty-trickters on the G-L.  >>
Ebou Jallow,

My commentary on this issue has to do with your sending private communication
to the list.I do not know who the sender is, don't really care,nor am I
defending anyone in particular. I am just amazed by your lack of maturity in
doing something like that, even if the identity of the sender is in
question.The onus to prove whether this person is real or not is not on me at
all. I guess you should have done the due dilligence on it.You seemed to
assume he was real.

Jabou