GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:02:00 +0000
Karamba,
I do enjoy your postings. I just wish that your partisanship which makes you
so bias when you judge President Jammeh could atleast be fair enough. The
moment you declared yourself as an opposition party member contesting the
elections, don't you think calling the ruling party names does inspire
"thuggery?" If you are on a campaign trail and calling your oppostion all
sorts of names, what do you thaink that could lead to. Let us talk about
issues, and do all we could to help our nation go forward.
Mr. Touray, if you statrt to talk about what the UDP will do for us a
nation, may be you will get more listeners, but not telling us that they
will come into the streets. Remember, if they fight, they are going to be
fighting Gambians.
Who is the victim here? May be you need to be on the ground and see things
for yourslef. You being here and me being somewhere else to out of the
country and calling for such acts tells one a lot about your mentality.
Oppostion for national interest and for personal interest are different
things. There is certainly not a difference between you and Kukoi.
Come October, President Jammeh is going to win and UDP to be taken by the
PPP and Jawara soon will accept defeat. This October, you will probably come
to your senses more. I wish you could go to the Gambia and see for yourself.

Lamin Ceesay