GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiku fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:38:08 -0000
I WISH TO THANK YOU AND ALL THOSE WHO WROTE IN THE L.I HAVE JUST JOINED THE
L.I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS(CONCERN GAMBIANS CAN CONTINUE
TO EDUCATE THE WORLD ABOUT THE GAMBIA.INFACT A LOT IS DONE THROUGH YOUR
EFFORTS.

I AM INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE AN ORGANISATION IN UK IF YOU HAVE ANY MEETINGS
OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES PS LET ME KNOW.CEESAY I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME WE
FORM A POLITICAL PARTY IN EXILE.

I AM SAIKU FYE A FELLOW GAMBIAN

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL,MAY GOD SAVE GAMBIA