GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sulaiman Sankareh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:09:52 PST
Assalamu alaikum Br. Manneh,

It seems to me that you are relying on hearsay. You mention Ustaz Bandig's
B.A. What about his M.A.? Have you gone through his Azhar University
transcript? What about about his 20 years+ working experience of Teaching
and propagation? What about his international recognition by higher Islamic
authorities in different parts of the Muslim world? What about his long list
of international seminars. fura and inservice training courses?

Please be informed my intention is not defend Ustaz Banding because he is
capable of doing that for himself. If you still have any doubt about the
academic credentials of practicing Islamic scholars and Imams in the Gambia,
please contact the Gambia League of Arabic/Islamic Scholars (at Jimpex Road,
Kanifing.) of which I'm a member.

Wassalam.

Sankareh