GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:56:42 EDT
 Jainaba,

I think I have said all that needs saying to you and that is enough. Please
do not embarass yourself by now resorting to telling lies about me. People
who know me well read this forum, and your allegation about Adonis hotel
among other things, is an amazing invention.
I see that  you are  now trying to invent stories about things that never
transpired as a way to get back at me.
I also understand your open declaration that you will not get in touch with
me.We would not want your allegiance compromised.

At any rate Jai, my invitation to you to contact me if you like was out of
pure common courtesy and nothing else as I am sure you know very well.

Also, i do not write on this forum or take the position i do to solicit
admiration from you or anyone else.That is an agenda for stupid people.

A last piece of advice, just do not assume that people are stupid.
I would have just sat back and enjoyed watching the double edged sword you
have been playing on this forum if you had not tried to be smart with me.

I am finished with this pointless discussion.

Jabou Joh