GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Cisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:44:06 +0000
Jaajef Fatou,

Thanks for this mailing, and lets hope the campaign is successful, do you need support from people/organisations outside Sweden?

A very interesting resource for building links, solidarity is a website called cross-point anti-racism:

http://www.magenta.nl/crosspoint/

You can check it out, it has details of anti-racist organisation from all over the world.

Yeendul ak jaama

Tony